Deadline: February 28, 2019
Centre3’s residency is a twelve-week residency aimed at Hamilton, Ontario-based artists in any stage of their career. There is one position available.
The residency includes
- A free membership for one year ($50 value);
- Unlimited access to the printmaking and/or digital studios for up to 12 weeks, during studio hours ($375 value);
- $200 stipend;
- Five hours of free technical assistance ($150 value);
- 10 sheets of Fabriano paper ($90 value) OR 5 feet of digital paper ($183 value); and,
- Group exhibition in our main gallery in January 2020.
Please submit the following items by email as one zipped folder to email@example.com, with the subject line: C3 residency, no later than Thursday February 28, 2019.
- Artist Statement (Max. 1 page).
- Letter of Intent (Max. 1 page): Please describe what you would like to do during your residency.
- Visual Support Material (Max. 5 files): A maximum of 5 numbered images and/or videos representing a recent body of work.
- Please name files as follows: lastname_01, Lastname_02, lastname_03 etc – JPG or MP4 files will be accepted – only for video, links to Vimeo, Youtube, or a personal website are accepted
- Support Material List ordered and labelled to match the files provided including artist’s name, title of work, media, size, (run time for video), and year created.
- Curriculum Vitae (Max 2 pages) Please include your email address with your C.V.
The successful candidate will be contacted in April 2019