Deadline: February 28, 2019
Centre3’s emerging artist residency is a 12-week residency for artists in the early stages of their career with less than 5 years of exhibition history. There are two positions available.
The residency includes
- A free membership for one year ($50 value)
- Unlimited access to the printmaking or digital studios for up to 12 weeks, during studio hours ($375 value)
- $200 stipend
- Five hours of free tech assistance ($150 value)
- 10 sheets Fabriano paper ($90 value) OR 5 feet of digital paper ($183 value)
- Group exhibition in our main gallery in January 2020.
Please submit the following items by email as one zipped folder to email@example.com, with the subject line: emerging residency, no later than Thursday February 28, 2019.
1. Artist Statement (Max 1 page)
2. Letter of Intent (Max 1 page): Please describe what you would like to do during your residency.
3. Visual Support Material (Max 5 files): A maximum of 5 numbered images and/or videos representing a recent body of work
– Please name files as follows: lastname_01, Lastname_02, lastname_03 etc
– JPG or MP4 files will be accepted
– only for video, links to Vimeo, Youtube or a personal website are accepted
4. Support Material List ordered and labelled to match the files provided including artist’s name, title of work, media, size, (run time for video), and year created.
5. Curriculum Vitae (Max 2 pages) Please include your email address with your C.V.
The successful candidates will be contacted in April 2019.