Submissions for our Members’ Gallery are now open!! Deadline: Sunday June 30th 2019 at midnight.
MEMBERS’ GALLERY VISION STATEMENT
Centre3’s Members’ Gallery Space is committed to the following objectives:
- To provide Centre members in good standing a dedicated space to exhibit and sell contemporary artwork.
- To display artwork with a focus on art theory and practice in both traditional and contemporary contexts.
- To engage the public and arts communities by giving voice to local artists working across disciplines.
- To be eligible, you must be a current member of Centre. If your membership has lapsed, please renew your membership in person, online (http://centre3.com/membership/) or over the phone (905 524 5084) before you submit your proposal. Unfortunately, Centre cannot accept proposals from non-members.
- Current employees of Centre are ineligible
- If you have exhibited or will be exhibiting in the members’ gallery during the 2019 calendar year, you are ineligible. You may apply for the 2021 calendar year.
- All submissions are subject to review by the selection committee.
- Only electronic proposals are accepted. Text is to be in Word (.doc or.docx) or .pdf format.
- Submissions may be made on an individual basis or as a duo or a group/collective.
- Presentation ready works must be original
- 40% of all sales will go to support Centre3’s ongoing programming, 60% is remitted back to the artist. Unsold pieces will be returned to the artist
- If you require exhibition assistance consider applying for an OAC Exhibition Assistance Grant. Information can be found at http://www.arts.on.ca/grants/exhibition-assistance
- Make sure to apply to the Exhibition Assistance Zone in which you live, not where you are exhibiting, or to one of the Specialized Recommenders.