Small is Good 2022: Holiday Show & Sale
DEC 2 – 23 | MAIN Gallery
Open Reception: DEC 9, 7 pm – 10 pm
We are currently looking for submissions to our annual Small is Good holiday show and sale!
Submissions are open to all Centre members. If you would like to submit work but your membership has lapsed, please renew your membership online below, or in person during our regular business hours. Unfortunately Centre cannot accept work from non-members.
All artworks must be original. Submissions are limited to 5 pieces per member (this limit does not apply to greeting cards or multiples). Work submitted must be priced under $200. While sculptural work is limited to 10lbs, there are no size limitations on 2 dimensional print-based work. Framed works must be wired. All artists must sign an exhibition contract and agree to all terms of the exhibition and sale.
Centre’s commission on sales is 40%. This commission goes directly towards Centre’s artist spaces, arts education, and community arts programs. The remaining 60% of the sales price will be paid to the artist.
Drop off date: Nov 24th to Nov 26th from 10 am to 5 pm, at 173 James Street North.
Questions? Email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org