How to become a Member:
- *NEW* Purchase your membership online below, in person, or by phone/mail.
- Book an orientation at Centre by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive your membership card and start enjoying your member benefits!
- Access to facility with specialized equipment for creation and production in print and media arts
- Eligible for the [dna] Gallery and Sales Program - 60/40 split for artist member/Centre
- Eligible for exhibiting in the Member’s Gallery
- 40% off framing from Earls Court Gallery
- 30% discount on all Centre courses and workshops
- 20% off merchandise in the Centre shop
- 10% off at Mixed Media
- 10% off at Curry's Artists' Materials
- Invitation to Artist Talks
- Free access to Professional Development workshops
- Opportunities for employment as an instructor, community arts practitioner or printer
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
New members to Centre are assessed during an orientation with a Centre technician. Beginners and experts are all welcome to Centre, but we need to make sure our space is used safely. Practicing artists should demonstrate technical proficiency and explain their equipment/machinery needs with the technician. For less experienced artists, assistance will be needed in the Print Studio, and Digital Studio. To improve your skills you can take a workshop, or a Centre technician can be hired to assist with projects.
Contact email@example.com for more information and to sign up as a member and book your orientation today!