NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Martha Street Studio Residency Exchange
Centre has an annual residency exchange program with Martha Street Studio in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Every year, Centre sends one of our artist members to Martha Street Studio for a two-week residency. In return, we welcome an artist member from Martha Street Studio for a two week residency at Centre.
Each organization selects one artist from its membership to attend two weeks of complimentary studio time at the partner organization where artists work on a print-based project and also receive the following:
- $600 artist fee
- $600 towards additional expenses
- up to three hours of technical assistance at the partner organization
- a one-year membership to the partner organization
The artist determines the residency start date in consultation with MSS. Once selected, our programming team will connect the successful applicant with the MSS team.
- Project proposal (1 page maximum) of work to be completed while at Martha Street Studio
- Current CV
- List of technical requirements
- 10 images (maximum) as jpegs (1024 x 768 pixels, 72 dpi)
- Corresponding image list with title, medium, dimensions, year
Send submissions and questions regarding your membership to email@example.com. Submissions are open until May 15 11:59 am ET. The closing time Your email submission heading format: MSS x C3 Submission: [Your Name].
Share on Socials
Follow Us On